Brisbane Speech Pathology Job Available
We are looking for an experienced paediatric speech pathologist to join our team at our beautiful and fully set up clinic in Indooroopilly.
The successful applicant will possess:
- Recognised degree in Speech Pathology.
- Clinical experience in paediatric speech pathology desirable.
- Clinical experience with children on the spectrum desirable.
- Eligibility for Speech Pathology Australia membership and Certified Practising Status.
- Current Blue Card for working with children (or ability to acquire one).
- Commitment to continuing professional development and evidence-based practice.
- High level of interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Competent computer/technology skills for electronic file management, data tracking, documentation, therapy resource creation and use of iPad apps for assessment and therapy.
Your duties will include:
- The assessment and treatment of clients with speech, language, fluency and literacy difficulties.
- Working within a framework of a family-centred practice.
- Independent management of caseload including documentation and file management.
- Contribution towards creating therapy resources and team projects.
- Collaboration with other team members.
The successful applicant will enjoy a range of benefits such as attractive remuneration (above Award Wages and 9.5% employer superannuation contribution), provision of all assessment and therapy resources and administration support.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your experience, how you would fit the position and when you are available to start. For more information about the position, please call Monique (director) on 0412 602 655.